LIFE AT CIL
- We are committed to being the best consultancy to work for by providing all of our employees with a supportive environment and world-class business education. We think a ‘culture’ is something larger firms have to invent. Ours is the product of the individuals we employ.
- We are hard-working, down-to-earth and direct. Teams are small and tight-knit, agile and collaborative. Projects are typically quite short, meaning employees have the opportunity to work with lots of different people across the company and on a wide variety of projects.
- Consulting can be a challenging industry, but we believe our consultants thrive while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We strive to make the work sustainable and create an environment which all employees can enjoy. Many of our senior staff joined as analysts and have stayed at CIL through most of their career – this is unique in the consulting industry.
- We are committed to building an open and diverse workforce where individuals from all backgrounds can thrive. We also have a strong focus on social impact and sustainability.
HOW TO APPLY
- Outstanding results from a world-class university.
- At the time of starting their employment, the successful candidate must have the right to work in the country of their respective office (i.e. UK or US).
- Excellent numeracy and completely fluent written and spoken English.
- Other language skills are an advantage, with many of our engagements featuring an international element. We’re particularly keen to meet candidates with business-level fluency in Danish, French, German, Spanish and Swedish.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates submit their CV / resume and covering letter through our online portal.
- Successful candidates are then invited to complete a series of online assessments testing a mixture of numeracy, logic, commercial awareness and written skills. Following success in these stages, we run three rounds of interviews.
- Analyst applicants (both intern and graduate) who reach the interview stage are allocated a CIL mentor – a recent new joiner who will be on hand throughout the application process for non-prejudicial support and guidance.