The Bristol Consulting Society's Consulting Projects are now underway. These involve teams of 4-5 students collaborating to facing real businesses, giving you hands on consulting experience.
Who are we working with?
1) Wriggle: an app that helps you discover the best local food and drink establishments with exclusive savings.
2) Environment Agency: aim ‘to protect or enhance the environment, taken as a whole'
3) ThirtyThree: employer branding and marketing firm specialising in improving client's recruitment process across platforms.
4) Enterprise rent-a-car: global car-hire company operating in 30 countries
5) Boston Tea Party: rapidly growing café from Bristol with nation-wide ambitions.
6) St Peter's Hospice: a Bristol Charity and the only adult hospice covering a population of around 1m in Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.